Silver Sponsor – Griffith City Council
Griffith is one of Australia’s most vibrant and cosmopolitan centres. With a population of 26,000, Griffith exudes a rich blend of cultures and traditions. Today, more than seventy nationalities add to our cultural tapestry including Italian, Indian, Afghani and Pacific Communities.
Our adventurous and industrious people have developed the huge agricultural sector of vineyards, orchards, cereal crops, pasture and rice over the past 100 years and then added value through manufacturing, retail and innovative technology. Griffith is the agricultural powerhouse of the Riverina and services a population of 52,000. The Riverina is one of the most diverse and productive regions in Australia, contributing over $5 billion annually to the national economy.
TAKE THE TIME TO DISCOVER THE GRIFFITH REGION; YOU’LL BE DELIGHTED AT WHAT YOU FIND.
Visitor information and accommodation options call 1800 681 141
Griffith Visitor Information Centre 1 Jondaryan Avenue, Griffith – open daily 9am to 5pm
Silver Sponsor – The Coro Club
A good time is waiting for you at The Coro Club! Membership is only $5.50 and gives you access to many great member benefits like;
- Redeem points on food and beverages within the club
- Receive a FREE birthday drink + 1500 Birthday BONUS Points when it’s your birthday! Simply swipe your card during your birthday month to redeem.
- Members can take advantage of the Coro Club Courtesy Bus at no charge!
- Enter the member promotions throughout the year to win great prizes
- Enjoy discounted member prices in the Bistro
- Stay up to date with our club e-newsletter
- Live Entertainment every Thur & Fri Night
- Grassed Outdoor BBQ Area
- FREE Courtesy Bus for members
- 10 room Motel (located adjacent to club)
- Groups/Buses welcome
- Sky TV
- Pool / Darts
- Wood Fire in Winter
- Disabled Access
Visit their website www.coroclub.com.au
Thank you to our additional Media Sponsors who have supported the Riverina Field Days year after year!
‘Nutrition That Stacks Up’
Thanks to Coprice, the winner of The Yard Dog Trials will receive a pallet of dog food! In addition to a share of $5,000 in prize money donated by The Riverina Field Days.
Coprice have also donated dog food throughout the day for all contestants.