A Message from Riverina Field Days.
19th March 2020 Current Event Status: POSTPONED TO 4th and 5th September 2020
As you can imagine the logistics involved in moving such a large event has been stressful. We’ve taken every measure to not impede on any other local events that are forecasted on these dates, we also needed to work in with other Field Days around these dates to ensure our travelling exhibitors can also attend and spaced far enough apart not to affect other Field Days. We’ve liaised with our key stakeholders and found the 4th and 5th September 2020 is suitable for most.
We will also hold our annual Riverina Field Days again in May 2021 on the 14th & 15th May to fall back into routine.
We feel it’s important not to just simply cancel the Riverina Field Days as our Agricultural community and businesses need the support. We are hoping by September the chaos will have settled and the community will start to enjoy some normality again. Obviously we will react accordingly to any government restrictions closer to the date if need be, but for now we’re looking on the bright side of things and looking forward to bringing you a great event.
Your current site booking will automatically be transferred to the new dates of 4th and 5th September 2020.
In the meantime, iff you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 69621180 or
The Riverina Field Days Team
Monday 16th March 2020:Current Event Status: Decision Pending
Following the announcement by the Australian Government to restrict gatherings of 500 people or more, we will continue to respond to COVID-19 global pandemic and will take all advice given and follow any laws in the best interest of public health and safety.
As the situation is moving so quickly and circumstances continue to change, we will be speaking to all our key stakeholders this coming week to review our options around a possible postponement.
Health and Safety will always be first priority, however we don’t want to rush into any decisions straight away as the situation is constantly evolving and the Riverina Field Days is 2 months away. The uncertainty surrounding the time frame of the gathering restrictions is what is making the decision very difficult to navigate.
Please allow us these coming weeks to make an informed decision.
We thank you for your understanding and we will inform exhibitors as soon as a decision is made.